Tuesday 22 December 2020

Effortless

I give thanks for moving as slowly as seemed necessary through another day, keeping up with kitchen duties being top priority as there's nothing wrong with my appetite, and making a curry for tomorrow's tea just in case I don't come home feeling like Superwoman on speed, as I sincerely hope I do! For liaising effortlessly with the lovely Melissa and receiving my seasonal 'shop local' gift to myself and my flat both of which have a somewhat neglected air. Let there be light...light fantastic! 

For a letterbox bouquet of flowers from Andrew and Sheena - somewhat confusing as I've no idea who they are and not surprising really as I'm not Aunty Ann and Uncle Peter for whom the card was intended. Don't know if I actually got the right flowers but by ringing the firm I did find out the gift was really from Gary and Steph and what the message was meant to say. I give thanks for assurances the correct card will be on its way in the new year maybe, maybe around the time Bob and I receive the parcels we've sent each other. I give thanks it doesn't really seem very Christmassy anyway...

I give thanks for sewing a couple of leaves on my tree of life. I've been craving creativity which isn't about staying alive with the least possible effort...and this was the creativity with the least possible effort! For trying Quorn sausages rolls that don't come from Greggs - so I know never to do so again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics