Sunday 20 December 2020

Dropping

I give thanks for Tesco's frozen mini pastries which cook up very well. For weight lost at just the right time to put it back on again! For watching the clouds dropping rain onto the horizon and the gaps in the clouds dropping sunshine onto the sea...

I give thanks for still being many months behind in listening to Loose Ends so I can marvel at the fascinating innocence of those pre-pandemic days, as well as the gems you hear like how much of the country is grouse moor and that the Ramones enjoyed playing the occasional Wombles song.

I give thanks for a little more energy, and both the internal and external wounds on my arm being less sore so I was able to catch up with a few light chores in my vertical phases. For an extended and remarkably sound nap in one of the horizontal ones!

I give thanks for supermarket deliveries managing to only be missing non-essential items. Especially non-essential when there's only me to go without! For folk managing not to blame and complain. It's easier said than done to leave grumpy stuff left unsaid but oh it's so much nicer when you do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics