Monday 28 December 2020

Auspicious

I've no idea what it was I made for tonight's tea yesterday but it was very very nice! I give thanks for combining an auspicious collection of odds and ends from freezer, fridge and storage jars so effectively. Ooh and there's some of my special bread and butter pudding left over too!

I give thanks for feeling well enough to take the bus today and for not many other people having the same idea. For a cosy homemade Viyella mask with a pocket for a filter and my big coat, boots and hat. For Imee Ooi in my ears and the beautiful winter countryside.

I give thanks for a good day at the office despite staffing and other problems causing delays. For getting my cup of tea and biscuits on time by means of a cunning manoeuvre. For the HCA who took me off the machine telling me about dreaming she'd written a song, waking up and trying to write it. It was lovely that I knew what she meant describing some of the processes - we both enjoyed that! For still feeling well. I've about 10 days til I'm due my cancer treatment again - I must enjoy it while I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics