Saturday 26 December 2020

Boxed

I give thanks I'm home and very fed! For my taxi driver offering to open for me although he was closed - at double tariff it was worth it to him, and as there was no public transport the money would only have gone elsewhere otherwise. For an OK day at the office despite serious understaffing issues. For no major issues of any other kind so they caught up with themselves eventually and the patients just had to be a bit patient while they did. For the lovely housekeeping lady making me a fresh cup of tea as the trolley went round while I was in the waiting room and nice nurses putting me on and taking me off the machine. For my fistula working fine which was a great at relief after needle problems on Wednesday, and for good clean blood ready to be polluted with more food before long no doubt! Well it's cold - I need the calories, right? Plus it'll soon be time for supper! 

I give thanks for a very pleasant present opening session with Bob last night, and that we were both pleased with the contents of our boxes...Also of course that they finally arrived. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics