Thursday 25 February 2021

Pearly

Cream crackered this evening so delighted to find a much reduced Higgidy pie in the Co op on the way home from more hours outdoors than Matt Hancock would approve of I'm sure, as I'm not a celeb, an MP or an elite sportsperson! I give thanks for the fabulously mild and sunny weather to enjoy living in a tourist hotspot before (most of) the tourists arrive, and particularly living somewhere somewhat light on non-tourist amenities and businesses so I could legitimately travel a short distance to another one to do what needed to be done.

I give thanks for walking along the sea wall a metre away from Mima which is permitted and sitting down, also apart, on the beach steps with a takeaway cuppa which, of course isn't, but I don't have the grip to manage a cup and walk, nor the strength to walk without resting. I give thanks we weren't caught and fined! For the blue sky, calm sea and lightest of breezes. For my jobs done too including using the much more spacious Post Office they have there...and for arriving back just as the bright yellow tug Dutch Pearl was starting the process of moving the Wavewalker so I could watch that for a while. I give thanks my home help is due tomorrow as chores have fallen by the wayside and horizontal is the only thing on the agenda for the rest of the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics