Friday 5 February 2021

Homeward

I give thanks there's still light in the sky when I leave the hospital after treatment now. The afternoon can seem to take ages to pass so it's cheerier it not being dark at home time making it feel it's gone on even longer! I give thanks for being home and for Michelle doing the strenuous household chores earlier so there's nothing more demanding demanding my attention than heating up some left over curries from the freezer, and catching up with some TV. 

I give thanks for TV caught by accident today including one of those let's watch people with more money buy houses programmes which was so close to here a chunk of it featured the local carnival. This was historic of course, but later I saw some very welcome drone footage taken over the moor this afternoon. 

I give thanks for my imagination being fired by the planned Easter yarn bomb in the park across the road. They are always a joyful colourful idea, and would be particularly welcome this spring I think after all the dark times we've been through. I give thanks I'm also hopeful I might be able to contribute a bit of knitting and crochet as well as admiring other people's work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics