Tuesday 16 February 2021

Short

I'm grateful I was able to get an extra early night yesterday and when, as extra early nights tend to, it ended about the time a late night would, for not fretting but getting tea, biscuits and a book until sleep came back to me. For it being a good book...turning off my thoughts completely and slim enough to read in one go! 

It's been hard to get into anything today, so I give thanks for feeling the complete lack of interest or inclination and doing what needed to be done anyway. For a bit of a stroll between the showers and discovering my sore foot doesn't really hurt much more when I walk on it. For taking a road I've not been on before, that gave me a holiday feeling. It was only a few yards long however so just a short break, but I did get back before a very heavy shower, so that was something to be grateful for too. 

For starting making some stew despite not feeling hungry and, when I got distracted and let it burn, for only destroying the ingredients cooking and not the pan itself though it will need a good scrub. For it being mild enough to open the kitchen window wide to let the smelly smoke out and for having onions and garlic to start again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics