Monday 8 February 2021

Precipitous

Apparently a few people saw a few tiny snowflakes today, both here by the coast and in the city. I give thanks I'm happy for them...ish! It seems only right and proper to have an inkling of a sprinkle when the temperatures are as cold as these, but we've a few more days of them yet so maybe I'll get lucky! After all I did with the kingfisher eventually. 

I give thanks for surviving another afternoon on the chilly ward. I wrap up as best I can but soon become uncomfortable nonetheless. For also surviving the effects of an over zealous attempt at fluid removal by ringing my call bell before my blood pressure got too low. It's food I'm retaining at the moment plus extra layers of clothing to try up keep in the heat, not the usual renal reason for weight gain...but some staff have a very simplistic view. 

I give thanks for being home bundled up more cosily on my sofa, speedily fed and slowly thawing out. For Paracetamol for my stiff sore joints. For being quite busy with this and that earlier as tonight I'm fit for very little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics