Sunday 28 February 2021

Continuous

I give thanks there were just gentle indoor pursuits on the agenda for today, nothing important or time sensitive... so it didn't matter much that most of those didn't get done. I give thanks for managing some cooking, and clearing up some of the mess from that...and lying down, sometimes awake, between some of the stages. For eating a little despite little appetite. 

I give thanks for another beautiful day for people more capable of enjoying it. For not having the slightest smidge of envy! For paracetamol and a cuddly quilt to curl up under. For peace and quiet and resigning myself to the fact I'd be there pretty much all of the day. For finding something enjoyable to watch on Netflix -  apart from an annoying continuity gaffe so the blanket on the back of a sofa seemed to  fall down and rise up of its own accord during a conversation! Tsk tsk as they say... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics