Thursday 11 February 2021

Restless

I give thanks I quite like wind, and the way it stirs up inner energy as well as tangible stuff like sea...though this blow is a tad strong and prolonged even for me, to say nothing of the effect on the already chilly temperatures. For braving the weather earlier for a few bits and bobs including organic oats and barley flakes for my wintry morning porridge. For a quick hello to Tani in the process.

I give thanks for an early start despite a restless night, and valiant attempts at productivity and positivity. For not beating myself up over less than total success. For a delicious (slightly) cheesy vegetable pie for my lunch and for ready made puff pastry! For some down time under the duvet after a thawing bath. For the whipped up sea foam surging up the brook and blowing around like giant snowflakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics