Friday 19 February 2021

Slippy

It's good to talk they say but phew there's a lot of chatter on a four bed bay, and a little less conversation would have gone down better with me especially as I discovered one of my ear bud bobbly things was missing and bare metal doesn't work the same. I give thanks for a little patch of peace and quiet for a nap and subtitles on my downloaded entertainment. They were running late and I'd got there early and was already a tad narked when my treatment started, so I give thanks for imagining I was under a gazebo in a woodland glade with a sea view and patio heaters. For the nurse saying I looked very Zen and enjoying the visualisation when I shared it with her.

I give thanks for surviving a horrid meat lasagne last night bought by mistake instead of a veggie one. It wouldn't have been so bad if they'd slipped some veggies in with the meat, but I was grateful the sauces disguised the taste somewhat, and for sherry trifle afterwards to cleanse my palate. 

I give thanks the disappointment over cosy slippers bought on line being too big changed to joy when I left them out with a note for my home help to see if she or one of her daughters could use them. Her note said she needed new ones and kept meaning to get some so was very pleased. I love it when things find where they are meant to be like that, and I'd been thinking how much I miss the synchronicity of it nowadays when I realised there was one chance for it to succeed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics