Saturday 13 February 2021

Soulless

I give thanks for the continuing unappealing weather. There'd been local concerns about an out of town half term invasion but there's hardly been a soul about! I give thanks only my nose has been poked outside the door, receiving a bag of wool scraps and birthday items from Mima while collecting a mystery Amazon package that had been delivered a few minutes before. For the driver phoning to ask where I lived - which is not normal behaviour for Amazon couriers but was very welcome, also for the postman bringing another parcel up to my flat.  

The days of sea spray from the wind have coated my windows so it seemed foggy even though it wasn't, and I've rather enjoyed the cocooned feeling as I've been unusually disinclined to do anything much except doss around reading and watching TV.  I give thanks for trying a few activities just in case I needed a nudge in some purposeful direction but inclination remained unmoved. Never mind, it's rare that I'm so unmotivated but it does mean I've been easily pleased! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics