Monday 15 February 2021

Tempered

I've been feeling rather grumpy and glum lately so my first gratitude is for setting myself this daily challenge...and sticking to it! For the seemingly incessant wind finally blowing itself out, and the peacefulness and relative mildness that followed this morning...there was even some sunshine for a while. For taking the bus into the city and listening to Imee Ooi while I did. For writing that, remembering my mp3 player really needs charging and getting up off my lazy behind to plug it in. For my first sight of spring lambs, and for nurses that didn't make me even more bad tempered than I started out. For getting through the day's needle problems and blood pressure drop and being curled up on my sofa with lots of pointless television to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics