Wednesday 17 February 2021

Public

I give thanks for hearing there are less Covid cases on the unit now. Of course I care about the wellbeing of patients and staff, but nurse Jamie knew why I was asking - Yes, it's looking promising for you getting back to a side room again soon, he said. Fingers crossed...I give thanks for snoring during my nap this afternoon so the rest of the bay will be as glad to see the back of me as I will to be gone! 

I give thanks for a mild and pleasant meteorological start to the day, allowing me to be less bundled up with layers. Unfortunately this false optimism also led to windows open on the ward again and it sure did get chilly when the wind and rain returned. I give thanks for Netflix offerings distracting me. 

I give thanks for feeling a little less downhearted the last twenty four hours. For this collection making me laugh out loud which helped a lot. I have never in my life wished I had private transport as much as I do now, but the other sort has its moments... 

https://www.boredpanda.com/weird-things-people-saw-commuting/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics