Monday 1 February 2021

Heartfelt

 Ooh there are days, aren't there? I give thanks this space is for gratitude not grumbles...

So...um...I give thanks I've finally managed to get some heart bases for my mosaic in plywood not MDF as 'real' wood is much better to work with. I'm not sure how this happened as I used the order again facility and the last ones I had were definitely MDF, but I'm really not complaining!

I give thanks for my rail journey being relatively scenic though not in the way I'd envisaged being a dank and murky day. Despite it being hard to see the other side of the estuary, the boats on the water and small flocks of birds (dunlins I think) flying over it were perfectly reflected. I also got to see some sea wall building work while I waited for the train which is always interesting.

I give thanks for hearing most other patients at the unit have been called for at least their first Covid vaccine, and other CEVs elsewhere in the county. It gives me hope my turn may come soon...if the letter's not lost in the post or they've decided I'm not worth trying to save.

I give thanks for finding another way to try to get a response from W H Smith about the book in my order from !st Jan which has still not turned up. It was showing as not sent until I took the option to cancel...but then the website made me create an account...and of course as the account was created after the order the order doesn't show.

I give thanks I did manage to cancel my Premier Inn booking as I've run out of ideas what date to try and move it to. The original deal was that you could only change the booking but I guess they've given up on that now as the money is back in my account.

I give thanks I've leftover stew and bathwater waiting to be heated up. Tomorrow is another day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics