Friday 12 February 2021

Self-absorbed

I give thanks I now know why people give thanks for Fridays. I too am very grateful indeed! It was an OK day at the office, and mercifully not so cold...but it is such a relief not to have to go back there again until Monday. For plenty of absorbing home based activities and pastimes to look forward to over the next couple of days.

For a clean flat courtesy of my home help, and a tidy one courtesy of me! For a beautiful bouquet of birthday flowers from my taxi driver and his daughters, and treating myself to a Gurkha restaurant delivery booked for tomorrow evening (just in case they're busy on Sunday with all that romance you know!) For Valentine's Day and lockdown actually working in my favour as the Co-op had a special range of desserts in, and not all of them were chocolate! Raspberry panna cotta for me...and for me again ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics