Monday 1 March 2021

Couched

I give thanks I have no knowledge of marine engineering, biology or botany so I could just use the shapes I could create in this seascape for the yarn bomb, and not worry about being realistic at all! I give thanks for much fun despite the fiddliness...and for knowing what couching is. *

I give thanks for feeling a little more lively than I did yesterday, though it's still a relative term and an afternoon on the sofa would have been so much more welcome than an afternoon on the bay - unless it had been an afternoon on the bay in a boat of course! For an extra long nap which helped the afternoon pass and a visit from research nurse Sarah which cheered up my doldrums a bit. I'm really going to miss her when this study is over, especially as it will be over before we can be unmasked and she can draw up a chair. I give thanks for telling her so. 

I give thanks for pre-made tea ready to reheat. All I need now is someone to do the heating while I stay horizontal and just sit up when it's done. 

* It's an embroidery term in case you don't. Using one thread to stitch another one down




No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics