Wednesday 3 March 2021

Balmy

I give thanks for trying an old trick last night which seems to have helped me feel better today. For the ancient wonders of Tiger Balm! And for remembering visiting Haw Par gardens many many moons ago...

For Rachel coming while I was out to give my oven some of her elbow greasing. For being able to leave some treats/gifts out for her and that she brought some for me! For remembering to cancel my free Amazon Prime trial some days ago...and then when I went to order some books last night realising I still had a few hours left and that they would arrive today. Was a little bit worried the photo showed the package on the outer doorstep...but the neighbours are nice and they'd bring it in, I thought...and then a little worried again when it wasn't in the hall...and then huge relief when I realised Rachel had collected it and it was safe in my flat.

For the wonder of not actually being cold during treatment for the first time in so many weeks, and for seeing a favourite member of staff I've not seen for ages and have a catch up though it was a shame (for me) to hear she is leaving at the end of the month...for her her new dog walking/boarding scheme sounds just the ticket! She tells me there are now no Covid patients on the unit which is wonderful news, though the news I could have a side room again would be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics