Tuesday 2 March 2021

Urgent

Thought it was a bit bonkers that my oncology phone triage pre immunotherapy was also scheduled pre the blood investigations they require, and I give thanks trying (to no avail) to change the appointment a couple of weeks ago. Funnily enough my request for a physical blood tests request form was also ignored or overlooked and, as assurances details would be 'on the system' failed to materialise into anything renal staff could see, I was grateful it was actually very useful to talk to the registrar before the work was due and get him to see they were not there. I give thanks despite being incredibly dreary and dozy still I'm nonetheless relatively mentally bright and on the ball - the amount of admin that falls to patients can be quite considerable and  complicated you know! I give thanks investigations might even reveal a cause for my current constant urge to adopt a fetal position and, if at all possible, sleep... Meanwhile, though it's an exaggeration to say I've not much else to do at the moment, I give thanks by sticking to only pressing essentials, and pleasant non-essentials being in short supply, I'm managing to catch quite a lot of extra zzzs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics