Tuesday 30 March 2021

Chilling

I give thanks for feeling considerably better at half past four this afternoon than I did at half past four this morning when I awoke shivery and nauseous and generally out of sorts.  For Clive arranging my kitchen delivery for considerably later in the morning than it might have been so I had plenty of time to get dressed and vaguely mobile, though I still stayed mostly in bed. For the chaps making a tidy job of stacking the units and being polite and friendly too.

I give thanks not being up to much generally was specifically good for recuperation of my shoulder. For being more successful with washing up than yesterday when trying not to move my arm too vigorously meant several items were up for a scrub again without being used in between!  I give thanks not having much of an appetite means not much in the way of cooking nor creating extra dirty dishes and pans. For trying to remain unmoved by various abandoned tasks around me and devote myself to chilling. 

I give thanks for forcing myself outdoors to enjoy the sunshine although I didn't personally find it particularly warm and the sight of bare arms, legs and feet made me feel even chillier! New leaves, blossom and cygnets were heartwarming though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics