Wednesday 24 March 2021

Taboo

Goodness me - an episode of My Unique B&B during which the word 'bathroom' was mentioned as part of the area under review. We didn't actually get a glimpse inside but I'm assuming it had the necessaries. I've nothing against whimsical and quirky decor, but no matter how much in lurve you may be a romantic getaway has to have the occasional toilet break doesn't it? Maybe if you're taken short one of those outdoor baths will suffice. Oh well, I guess I should be grateful it's not a problem I'll ever encounter! Meanwhile I give thanks for my basic but functional range of indoor plumbing...a soak of various sore bits will be very welcome in a while. 

I give thanks for a busy day when not at the office, so that I managed to catch a nap even though I was in the room next to one of the deaf chaps who has his TV on very LOUD. For managing to turn my mattress in the morning. A new one would be better but hopefully a less worn patch will be more comfy for a while. For Rachel's excellent paint job while I was out, I'm beginning to eye up other areas I said 'Oh that will do for now' about...but that will do for now ha ha.  I was very grateful she brought me one of my favourite treats too, a yoghurt topped blackberry and apple flapjack. And she was grateful I left her some posh shortbread biscuits to nibble. Her hubby is seriously celiac so she rarely gets a fix of wheat. 

I give thanks for making some dinner earlier as there were some delays on the unit. Oh, and for a lovely magenta sunset when I got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics