Sunday 7 March 2021

Incomplete

I give thanks for feeling a bit more functional today, able to complete a few useful tasks including making pancakes for breakfast, a Quorn chicken and veg pie for a late lunch and a reasonable inroad into the washing up. 

I give thanks for managing to go outdoors for a while, though probably spent too long on my feet trying unsuccessfully to find an empty sunny seat as I fell fast asleep on the sofa after only unpacking and antibaccing part the Tesco delivery. I give thanks for processing the freezer and fridge stuff at least - at least I think I did! For collecting yesterday's post including a box from Jan with some soothing balm, some spicy curry mix and a certain serrated succulent plant known for being good for skin. He says I can call him Al! Meanwhile I give thanks all my mystery lumpy spots are now just discoloured patches on my skin. With luck these will have completely faded by the time we have warmer weather and, if not, will create continuing social distance distance. 

I give thanks for fiction on paper and film to keep my mind from dwelling on unpalatable facts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics