Wednesday 17 March 2021

Ordered

Part of the reason I'm trying to impose some order about the place is that I've been expecting the flatpack kitchen ordered and paid for some months ago to be delivered after lockdown. This will then have to wait for a suitable time for Clive to come and do the deed, and sometime before then, of course, the existing cupboards and worktops must be cleared...so organising space and storage about the place before then seems like a mistressful plan. 

I give thanks for making some progress over the last few days...but when without, warning or consultation, they tried to deliver this morning I insisted wimpily they took it away until I was ready, and got in touch with Clive to find out what was going on/wrong. One of the things he discovered was it was no longer in a flatpack state but assembled, and thus requiring an even larger space to occupy for an unspecified period of time! I give thanks due to a bit of ingenuity on my part and some muscle power on Clive's we now have created a gap in the spare room ready for the next delivery attempt which, hopefully, I'll be aware of next time. I give thanks I'll be even more grateful for my new kitchen when I get a chunk of the rest of the flat back as well. Oh, and that it's a very small kitchen too! 

I give thanks there was a ready meal in a Sainsbury's order not long ago - just need to dig it out of the freezer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics