Tuesday 9 March 2021

Lazy

So today's challenge has been to get stuff done without getting done in. I give thanks for some success in small patches! For Cyclizine to help with queasiness, and some success also in finding a few things I fancied eating. For making it outside while the sun was still shining a little and for it still being plenty cold enough to wear a hat so I could bundle my tangled hair underneath it and not have to bother with that. For there being a few empty seats here and there and sitting on one to try and decide if some sort of cake would help with the appetite...deciding on plain butter shortbread and arriving at the Baker to discover they were reduced to a pound. I'm grateful I'm not so strapped for cash that 30p makes much difference but everyone loves a saving nonetheless! 

I give thanks for a nap on the sofa... and a long loll about afterwards telling myself doing absolutely nothing is absolutely fine. For common sense eventually prevailing and cooking tomorrow's tea and tackling the washing up. For lazy daisying some detail on the land panel that goes with the sun and sea ones. For 18.42 and still some blue left in the sky! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics