Friday 12 March 2021

Bewitching

I'm grateful for living in a time and place where I can have treatment for both renal failure and cancer, even though neither can be cured, but Friday nights are so much nicer when I've only had the one and I give thanks that this is one of those! For snatches of snooze during the afternoon to replace some of the sleep lost in the early morning, and for nothing to be anywhere at any particular time for tomorrow unless I feel the urge. For a variety of programmes I want to watch recorded, downloaded or ready to stream, a wide variety of reading material and well stocked cupboards, fridge and freezer. 

I give thanks I'm still capable of doing the household chores... but I'm even more grateful for coming home to a flat my home help has helped make clean. For fresh bedding to enjoy after a fragrant bubbly bath and for Cauldron's yummy sausages and polenta chips for supper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics