Thursday 18 March 2021

Cloudy

I forgot to mention mention how much I appreciated the cloud formations yesterday as afternoon drifted into evening - fabulous marbled effects at first, then separating into a multitude of puffs and strands with pretty sunset colours too. Red sky at night but I was delighted with cooler greyer weather this morning after badly broken sleep and a run of rather energetic days. It's so much easier to take rest days willingly and with good grace when the sky's not blue and the sea all twinkling... 

The sun did make an appearance later but I give thanks by then I was much too settled on the sofa with a hot water bottle to care, although I'm also grateful I did force myself upright now and then to carry on shifting things to create more space for the return of the new kitchen and for emptying the old one when that's ready to leave.

I give thanks for the moment you sink back into warm bath water for a soothing soak. For having a shower too! For thinking one of those might invigorate me today...and for being slightly right for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics