Saturday 27 March 2021

Unseen

Didn't make it to dressed today but that's OK, I was very grateful I didn't have to! On top of an averagely bad time with fatigue and pain my shoulder has been mostly very sore, and there were things I'd rather do to make it worse than struggling into clothes and sorting out my hair! One of them was making sauce for a splendid Quorn chicken and veg pie but my goodness that stirring was a trial. I give thanks the results were worth the hurt, though I did have to go back to bed to recover before cooking and eating it. 

I've decided I have sciatica of the arm, so clearly I haven't googled it! It's a rather similar sort of pain though, pretty relentless despite varying in intensity and in an area it's hard to avoid aggravating. As when I had sciatica I've found I can often wedge myself in a slightly comfier position with pillows and then meditate myself to sleep for a while, waking up much relieved...also for a while. I give thanks I might be a rubbish meditator where enlightenment's concerned due to my tendency to drop off, but my production of helpful chemicals from the process seems to be pretty damn fine! I also give thanks for Tiger Balm and Paracetamol as even on a duvet day I can't actually lie down all day, and for doing useful stuff when upright including some re-assembling of the kitchen after moving things to get the ceiling painted and the replacement larder unit in. 

Horizontal but conscious a while ago I was disconcerted when Netflix wouldn't load on my TV, but when I rebooted the digibox I was very pleased with an updated version of the app with 'Hidden gems for you' which looks far more appropriate than 'Trending' often tends to be for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics