Monday 8 March 2021

Horizontal

I give thanks for part making my tea before I left for the unit today, though its a shame I didn't ran out of energy and inclination to finish the job properly. For being hungry enough to eat a portion without caring too much, and for a portion to save and see if I can do better with. For toast and jam to fill up. 

For a different side room for my treatment with a view of some greenery and mostly blue sky, and therapeutic staff. 

I give thanks the sun was still out and up when I left the unit so I could watch it dip beneath the horizon on the way home and catch the sunset colours which I've missed the last couple of evenings through sleeping at the time. For being curled up under a quilt on the sofa - I'm bushed and it's going to be a nippy night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics