Wednesday 10 March 2021

Primal

I give thanks for feeling better, and that my appetite is back...except now all I want to do is eat! I'm very grateful I made today's tea yesterday...and that the cupboards, fridge and freezer are well stocked as I think I might need pudding too.

I give thanks for a good day at the office - nice side room, nice staff, not cold or particularly uncomfortable and no waiting around. For a fascinating documentary about the forensic investigation of a case that began with a caller telling 999 he'd just murdered his wife!

I give thanks for discovering the work of Luca Guadagnino. My goodness, how good is he? Wish I'd realised there are films of his available on Amazon Prime before I cancelled my second free trial but, who knows they might offer me another one next year... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics