Wednesday 31 March 2021

Hazy

I give thanks for giving my arm even more of a rest today - life with less of the whimper making attacks of pain is far more pleasant. For attacking the morning chores despite another wakeful uncomfortable night, getting some laundry done, getting dressed and making a sandwich for my afternoon at the unit, though with decreasing speed and increasingly frequent returns to bed for recuperation. For gradually coming to the decision that though clean blood might improve the way I felt , travelling for the procedure would not, and anyway removing fluid and toxins is less urgently required if you're either not introducing them to your system or they're not sticking around for long when you do. For falling fast asleep for a couple of hours after leaving a message explaining my absence, waking only briefly to answer the phone with their reply. For feeling better for that and for the very gentle afternoon and early evening that's followed. For it being bin day tomorrow so I had to get dressed again eventually to take the rubbish and recycling out, and for a bit of sunshine breaking through the haze when I did to tempt me to walk around the smallest block. I give thanks we've not had the bright heatwave others have as this also these days seems to mean less crowds and noise and litter. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics