Friday 19 March 2021

Transformative

The difference between when I feel well and when I don't never fails to astonish me. It's like I'm two completely different people - no wonder the DWP struggle to understand! I give thanks for being reminded of this after one of the transformations happened over night and for the busy bustly day that followed, apart from lounging around having dialysis of course... For a good day on the unit, feeling relaxed and fairly comfortable with nice staff in attendance. For my tablet with downloaded entertainment. 

I give thanks for my taxi driver transporting me to and fro despite a difficult time for him at home. For my home help leaving me funny notes and the place so clean, even doing extra jobs as she finished the ones I asked her to ahead of time. For a tasty tea rapidly cooked while some laundry was on a rapid wash and the final of RuPaul's UK drag race to catch up on. For Co op fair-trade chamomile tea and a naughty chocolate biscuit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics