Saturday 19 May 2012

Sleeping duty

I continue to be silly sleepy and am grateful all over again for peace and cosiness to doze away my day. A lot of the time I'm on auto pilot and was astonished when I went back into the kitchen with my plate after my evening meal yesterday and saw the clean pots and pans and work surfaces. I remember grumbling to myself whilst cooking that if I didn't sit down soon I'd fall down but I didn't actually remember getting all that done. I was certainly very thankful too!

Spotted these whilst browsing earlier... something to make you go 'Aw!' http://www.break.com/index/cat-plays-with-dolphin-2041695?utm_source=scribol.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com

And something rather awesome, not often heard let alone seen...http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/news-sonic-boom?image=1

I'm grateful for a very tasty lunch of pasta, veggies and cheese and for something for tea that seems as if it might be if I can get back at that chopping board again. Plan A involves mashed potatoes if I can summon the energy...There's also rhubarb which would make a nice dessert but there's the effort factor to consider again... I give thanks for finding out big kitchen scissors are easier than knives on that. I'm grateful I've downloaded a film to watch and will be even more so if I can stay awake til the end...with my tea on a plate and pudding in a dish. It's important to have goals I think, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I agree about the scissors, I often use them instead of a knife, thinking about substitutes it reminded me of when I was little and would want to join in rolling pastry with me mam, while she had the rolling pin, I'd be given a glass pop bottle, haha, I did eventually get my own rolling pin in a kitchen play set!

    Nice memories, thank you
    Hope you enjoy your rubarb I also like it too
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics