Tuesday 29 May 2012

Sunshine Superwoman

I give thanks for a lovely afternoon with Judith who was in hospital the same time as me and swapped email addresses. For good conversation, delicious cake (she was happy with an Eastcliff takeaway so clearly a kindred soul!)...lots of gasping in delight at glorious views including inside the new 'bijou' beach hut style mini holiday homes on Shaldon foreshore. And of course glorious sunshine...she was surprised at that, not yet being familiar with my weather goddess powers.

I give thanks for collecting my parcels from the Post Office and finding my replacement accoutrements and my Mother's Day gift from Bob...Lush and Botanics bath stuff. This was delayed at my request until I was ready to enjoy them thoroughly! Lush stuff in a gift box by the way...now there's Lush! Good 'flavour' and colour choices too...

I give thanks for remembering to get myself weighed and to buy some eco laundry liquid and getting home in time to watch the start of the first Murray match of the tournament. It shouldn't be very exciting. I should be able to doze off after my redbush tea without missing anything. Don't mind either way really...good tennis or happy nap, either is fine by me!

1 comment:

  1. Hoping to catch more tennis this year than I did last. I'm off work after today for a whole 11 days! Woopeeee!, but I think Derek's got other things planned rather than me watching tennis, Hmmm....we'll see,

    Enjoy your lush products, they really are lush aren't they?

    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics