Tuesday 1 May 2012

Keep taking the tablets

Mmmm, I give thanks for the lovely weather today. Proper May day weather! I hope you're all enjoying it some ways even if just looking out of windows like me... My washing is looking out the window too, on a rack in the sunshine so it will smell almost as fresh as if it had been outside.... Lovely jubbly!

I give thanks that Jenny has come to do some chores, vacuuming especially necessary...almost needed stilts to negotiate the debris! Enjoyable to talk to her too...

I give thanks to Tesco for having a delivery service...and for having the internet and a credit card to place orders with them. I give thanks for all the scrummy things that were on special offer...and that they were in stock! I give thanks for ready made favourites like roasted mediterranean vegetable tart and new ones to try at reduced prices. The potatoes Dauphinoise turned out to be a serving for two...it's a tough life eh? And Green & Black's chocolate bars were full price so I bought myself a bargain box of Thornton's chocolates instead. I'm so grateful I hardly ever indulge in fags, booze and dead animals (nor drive a car!) so my budget can stretch to cover such delights. Baby spinach and feta sheets too...bet you know what I'll be making soon!



I give thanks for the very brown sea today, full of sand and weed and general debris... And for phone camera/smart phone tablet thingies so I can show you it with just one piece of kit...




I give thanks for some very courteous and helpful people on some helplines today... And I give thanks I'm up to date with the day's chores for now and can settle in for some slobbing...er, sorry, I mean therapeutic rest and relaxation don't I? Actually I probably mean a sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics