Thursday 4 April 2013

Moistly OK

After my last post I was grateful that I got the washing up done including scrubbing the bowl afterwards, cleaning the water filter jug and changing the cartridge. There was a pretty little sunset going on so it was pleasant to be by the kitchen window! I could sleep for England just now (at the highest international level!) so I'm grateful that by means of two day naps and an early night I've managed to get up in time to do a bundle of things that had to be done before I go out today...for one thing finding some clothes to wear so I could get various parts of me out for various procedures to be done without walking around in my underwear!

Well I wrote that paragraph before I went out...And I give great thanks to be home again! I'm grateful my urostomy related mishap happened after I'd been to have my hair cut...it really would have felt awkward in there for although the girl attending to me was kind enough to not only bring me coffee but deal with the fiddly milk on my behalf any other infirmities might have been too much for her to face... I gave thanks when Rachel gave me a biscuit to make up for spending my 'lunch break' in a chilly disabled loo trying to sort myself out. I'm grateful I have a RADAR key to use aformentioned commodious facilities and have an acupuncturist who is unfazed by me turning up damp in the middle region and sometimes around the eyes...

And I was particularly grateful for a letter waiting when I got home telling me I have renal anemia again and need to come and have some more intravenous iron...I feel much better about feeling so feeble now that I know why! Also that the appointment is the week after next so I don't have to miss it or my trip away...

Right... and now I'm grateful for hot water running into a bath and bubbling in the kettle for a soothing cup of tea and the washing machine waiting to do its bit to restore OK-ness too...

1 comment:

  1. phew hope your back settled dry n warm again no wonder your tired ,get some iron n you feel a lot better xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics