Monday 29 April 2013

Seat crew

I give thanks for being mariginally more vigorous the last couple of days. The difference in speed might be indiscernable to the untrained eye (somewhere between a sloth and a slug, I reckon!) but I am aware of it and appreciate it anyway.  I've been able to do some things not absolutely essential for keeping body and abode in working order and that's always good. Only sedentary things though, so much gratitude that I have such nice things to do sitting down... including making a start on sewing my next new top which, after spending two days pinning and cutting out just six pattern pieces, is progress indeed! I was going to write after that I haven't even had a proper nap, just a few minutes eyes closed here and there...and then I fell quite soundly asleep...

For Ashley Banjo happy and pleased...his delight is so delighful! If I could have my health back for a month I'd use it to go on Secret Street Crew. I would have so enjoyed doing something like that...though I'm not sure where I'd have found four friends to dance with, or a room full of people to impress...

I gave thanks for a rummage in the depths of a cupboard that revealed I hadn't given away a length of fabric bought a few years ago...and that it was (as I had imagined I could remember) just the right colour and weight for the job I have in mind for it...

I give thanks for Tesco home deliveries and that the driver had one of those squiggly machines that you could actually write on! For an ensuing easy peasy tea and that they had everything in stock that I asked for...except the kind of bread I like. Oh well...woman cannot live on buns alone, I suspect, but my goodness me she'll give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics