Sunday 7 April 2013

In that case

Ho hum...what am I grateful for today?

That my extra insulating earplugs give me some peace and quiet when others around don't want it...

That the triffid-like sound I heard when they were out of my ears this afternoon wasn't actually triffids. Well, I couldn't see any from the window anyway...I didn't go down to the garden to check! Mind you, I haven't seen any animals or humans out there since...

For Coast bringing such lovely shots of the....um...coast! Even if a particular story doesn't float your boat or get your rocks off (sorry, couldn't resist!), there's always an old photo or an aerial shot to delight...

For a great Spanish film I caught on iplayer called the Secret in Their Eyes

For getting more household and pre-holiday chores done without too many resulting aches and pains. Bed linen changed, food defying the five day rule removed from the floor, that kind of thing! And that when I lifted the little case and backpack off the floor to vacuum they didn't seem too unmanageably weighty. Nearly finished now which is good as I'm quite worn out, fit for nothing much more than a holiday now I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics