Saturday 13 April 2013

Nutty and slack

I give thanks for a lovely spring morning, almost restoring the spring in my step I seemed to have mislaid first thing! For the holistic hospitality at Fountains Court hotel and the helpfulness I seem to inspire in elderly gentleman. At least I think it's helpfulness...I've been known to misread the motive of the male!

For Filmore & Union for providing such tasty station fare (they provide it in towns up North too if you're in that neck of the woods) and for a ray of sunshine shining through the glass roof onto my head while I sat at one of their tables! I'd gone to platform 5 specially to get a snack for them and was delighted (if somewhat surprised) to find the platform I needed next - 9 - was next to it! I gave thanks the hoardes of over dressed yet scantily clad females (Hen party? Early starting girls' night out?) were not going the same way... For a peaceful and safe journey back to the station down the road from John and Jo's and them coming to pick me up. I seem to have left spring in Yorkshire but that's fine...I'm ready to hibernate again for a while, particularly while almond slices are made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics