Wednesday 24 April 2013

A nice cup

Well, I'm still feeling peaky so I'm grateful I managed to eat my tea last night...and, when I had no appetite again today, remembered to try pancakes! I give thanks for the tangy smell of freshly cut lemon and the crumbly crunch of soft brown sugar...impossible to resist...

I was very grateful for a message from Laura asking if I'd like to go out for a cuppa somewhere this afternoon and for pleasant sitting outside with it weather. She found me these cups in a charity shop recently so much gratitude for that...I'm collecting unmatching china at the moment and I've a few pretty designs including some plates like this...

I'm grateful I've abandoned the spring tidying for today...it's important to know your limits, to go a little beyond them now and then, and then stop!

I'm grateful for more leaflets on more of the trees...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics