Monday 22 April 2013

On the bend

I give thanks for a fun afternoon out at our local hospital...well, I made it as much fun as I could... Lovely to see one of the district nurses who used often come here and I'm so grateful I don't need that these days. For a surprisingly tasty cup of coffee from a machine...and managing to operate it despite an attentive waiting room audience! And for the fantastic estuary views from the end of the corridor...

Gratitude to the kind young physio who checked me over and came up with some exercises to try to alleviate some of the pain. And that these are not too arduous or painful in themselves...

I'm grateful I found a crumpet in the freezer...just what I needed when I got back..it's right nippy out there today! That I did some dinner prep while I cooked it and brewed a pot of tea...so I'm half way there when I can get back up out of the chair...And to a friend's much missed mum, Margaret, for the easy cheesy recipe. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your lovely blog and your daily updates. I try and read them each day when I get back to my office. It makes me grateful for all the things around me and makes me pay attention to the things that matter.
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics