Friday 26 April 2013

Nodding off

Gratitude this morning for the rainbows dancing round the room as the sun shone through the crystals hung up in the window so just so they would do that...

For Jenny coming to do some tasks that seem impossibly vigorous to me now, especially all one after another without a nap or perhaps a night's sleep in between!

For your kind and appreciative comments...thank you! It's not far off two years I've been doing this (thinking it would only be for six months or so...) and I can't really imagine not doing it now. I sometimes find the typing a bind but the remembering to be grateful has become second nature. Even if I'm majorly miserable and out of sorts I still find some things that make me glad. Maybe I just have a cushy life eh?

For getting some spicy veggie stew into the slow cooker by instalments of preparation so slow it almost had to be fast cooked in the end...but it was perfectly ready when I woke up from my siesta and perfectly delicious so I was extra grateful for that. Bit like being looked after! Much thanks for having my appetite back as well...though the energy is till awol. The plan now is to stay awake til bedtime...perhaps best to have an early night!

For the sight of someone erecting bean canes in one of the gardens below and the sound of someone else playing an accoustic guitar...

For sewing the pockets of my next pair of trousers. Not a lot of progress but it's been the Great British Sewing Can't Be Bothered here today...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics