Tuesday 9 April 2013

Queen of the road

I give thanks for...

Seeing snow drift remnants on the escarpment we drove up to for a view last night...

And a trailer outside a wood waste recycling plant with a sign on reading 'Trailers for sale or rent' (probably only the over fifties would get that!)...

Only having skinny people sitting next to me on crowded trains...

The beauty of York station...why can't they all be like that?

Stopping for a Pumpkin cuppa at the end of the line and the woman at the next table asking where we were so she could give directions to her daughter she was meeting. Gee, felt just like old times...people in foreign countries used to stop me and ask the way (in their native tongues) Guess I look like someone with a map in my head! Nowadays I have one on my phone...so was grateful for an island of signal to help her out and post this too...


3 comments:

  1. The blogger app on my phone publishes the time I start writing the post, not the time I finish...so snippets added throughout the day can seem out of sync...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ENJOY YOUR STAYIN LOVELY YORKSHIRE !!!!!!XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabi, I just love reading your posts, my short term memory is like that of a gnat sometimes, have to oft talk to myself to remind me what I left the room for (like to think it's because I'm doing six things all at once), so out of sync in my world is normal!
    Love and hugs Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Web Statistics