Sunday 14 April 2013

Today's news

I'm grateful to be home safe and sound, though very strange it seems! For my book and mp3 player for cushioning me somewhat from the tensions of a crowded train...for the first load of washing chiurning the machine... and a scratch supper and an early night calling when it's done.

Much thanks to John and Jo for their company, and hospitality including jacuzzi bath and luscious food. For hearing from the cab driver that the weather here has been unrelentingly grim so that it seems I've had quite a good deal climatewise. For a cosy jumper and heaters to put on - I've been surrounded by radiant radiators the last few days and will take a while to adjust my inner thermostat

Great gratitide also to Positive News for alerting me to this article in the Guardian about the many reasons why consuming news is bad http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2013/apr/12/news-is-bad-rolf-dobelli, but most particularly to the Guardian itself for publishing it. Well done that newspaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics