Friday 11 April 2014

Bunched up

I give thanks for a pleasant day feeling the pain and doing it anyway...I'm grateful for some enjoyable things to do as they always hurt less than the others somehow.

I give thanks for a pretty cross-stitched Easter card, plus a belated birthday card, gift and lots of lovely flowers - this is just one of two full vases. Added to a drive out for tea and cake at a vineyard cafe with sea and countryside views enjoyed from the decking tables this gave the afternoon a rather celebratory air so I give thanks for that as well... A week that starts like Christmas and finishes like a birthday eh? Can't be bad, especially if you've had the normal ones aleady!


I give thanks for the mild and sunny spring weather...warm enough to wear my 99p denim jacket and to marvel at advanced state of growth in the hedgerows. This time last year it was winter coats and hats all round and chunky remnants of snow drifts still piled up on Cleeve Hill...

I give thanks that Mr Waitrose's contribution to my supper yesterday was so tasty I ate it all even though my appetite's not so good just now and there was more than I thought I could manage. I give thanks for Mr Tesco giving a hand tonight as I'm trying to clear out the freezer before a defrost. I'm grateful I have this excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics