Monday 28 April 2014

Stock still

I'm grateful for getting rather more done this morning than I thought I would do. Often the little chores we keep putting off are far less hassle to our bodies than we've built them up to be in our minds when we finally get round to them...

I'm grateful for deliveries of various things, including groceries to stock up the fridge and shelves.

I'm grateful for a cab to deliver me to Knit and Natter this afternoon, where there was much natter and laughter though not a lot of knitting done! I'm grateful they bring us a cup of tea and a biscuit...it's such a treat for me to be waited on and there were bluebells on the tray.

I'm grateful for a long, still rest when I got home...

I'm grateful for the determination to get to choir later, though it's hard to imagine moving again just now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics