Saturday 12 April 2014

Rhubarb rhubarb

I'm grateful for deciding to have an early night with a pile of books last night...even though I fell asleep before opening a single one...

And for getting up early (for me) after I figuring I'd be grateful on Monday if I'd been to the PO today.

I'm grateful for light cloud and breeze making the sea a pale and still flat blue, and for finding a patch of mended sea wall to enjoy it peaceably...after the world, his wife, the kids, their granny and the dog had all passed by. And for a takeaway cappuccino even cheaper than my denim jacket!


I'm grateful for the creative process - completing (I think) a bit more of the latest fabric jigsaw although I don't know yet quite what the picture is or what shape all the pieces will be...

And for finding both local rhubarb and reduced price cream in my travels... crumble for tea I'm thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics