Monday 29 December 2014

Detachment

I give thanks for remaining stoic about unsticky situations last night...and for a delivery of sticky things due next week! I give thanks for sleeping snuggly with the window open on the latch and thus the noisy seagulls waking me in time to see the glowing dawn before dozing off again.

I give thanks for feeling up to getting to the bus stop, for my bus pass and the incredibly scenic journeys round here...for the blue, blue sea and sky, and twinkly frost spots untouched by sun. For the revealed beauty of bare branches, and watching swashbuckling tree surgeons roped up high and casually chainsawing. For this pair of evergreens reaching out to one another across the path through the country park...


I give thanks for the pretty sky this evening, and having the ingredients to rustle up a meal now that the pre-rustled stuff is all gone. For a full Skybox so that lounging in front of the TV is essential for the rest of the day...

I give thanks for asking for something to be changed I wasn't sure could be done, and it not only being done but also for free instead of for a fifty pound amendment fee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics