Sunday 14 December 2014

Lights, camera, right action

I'm grateful for a grey old morning to wake up to slowly and gradually deal with the usual post exercise stretch/cramp conundrum....

I'm grateful for just the right amount of sunshine at just the right time of day to feel removing its glare from my eyes by getting my laziness out of bed would be a fine idea!


I'm grateful for prioritising all the many things I'd like to have done by certain points within the next ten days, by the morning, by when Bob gets here etc...and then abandoning the sensible schedule to fiddle around with tinsel and baubles, batteries and lights; upload photos and natter on Facebook instead! I'm grateful for finding new ways to arrange my deckies and for knowing it doesn't matter in the slightest that I do, other than because it gives me pleasure (and a pleasured me is usually a more good natured one, so you could argue I'm making the world a better place!)

I'm grateful for getting something out of the freezer that would last for two meals and then eating it all in one. I'm grateful I'm kidding myself somehow this will help with the washing up...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics