Wednesday 24 December 2014

First world

I'm grateful for taking my new boots for a walk. They are so comfy on my feet I walked further than is comfy for the rest of me now but that's a first world problem and not a complaint... I give thanks for Bob's company, fine weather and our trusty ferries for a jam free stroll across the river. I'm grateful for finding a cafe where a mug of coffee or tea is a £1 (unusual anywhere these days but on the other side of this particular river especially so.) Sandwiches and cake were very reasonably priced too... and we could have had jam on them if we wanted, I'm sure!

I'm grateful for food tea that only needs heating up and drink tea made for me and brought to me on the sofa. I'm grateful for finding my old camera seems to work just fine to take pictures still and that I was able to get a card reader to try uploading them that way...when I can find the energy to open the packet! I'm grateful for being aware having a problem uploading photos is very much a first world thing too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics