Tuesday 23 December 2014

It's all right

I'm grateful for not going to choir last night as I was tucked up in bed before it was due to finish...and I remember being grateful for my dreams when I woke up though I can't remember them now!

I'm grateful for thinking I didn't have to go out today - apart from sitting down in a car - and for making the best of it when I was proved to be wrong, getting to the shop I needed to to put the wrong thing right. But I'm even more grateful for the bit that was in the car, sitting down watching the soft colours of winter scenery roll by. I'm grateful to Laura for introducing me to the beautiful fragrance of winter heliotrope, and for a majestic buzzard circling low over the lane trying to get to its tea whilst avoiding passing cars.

I'm grateful for our tea too (and cake), and a look round the tempting merchandise in rather more luxurious shops than I usually go in, but I'm particularly grateful the best thing I saw was the sunset and it was free! Right now I actually am also grateful I haven't got to try and upload the photos and see if any are any good, as somehow my camera failed to come home with me. Similarly I'm actually grateful Bob's journey is delayed as I could do with another rest before having another go at all with the jobs I've still not done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Statistics